- 12:45pm BB41 Live Services: What I Learned Building My First Mesh Application (new since last time we posted)
- 1:45pm BB04 Live Services: A Lap around the Live Framework and Mesh Services
- 3:30pm BB20 Live Services: Making your Application More Social
- 5:15pm BB05 Live Services: Building Applications with the Live Framework.
- 10:30am BB19 Live Services: Live Framework Programming Model Architecture and Insights
- 1:15pm BB51 Live Services: Programming Live Services Using Non-Microsoft Technologies (new)
- 3pm BB06 Live Services: Mesh Services Architecture and Concepts
- 4:45pm BB30 Live Services: Building Mesh-Enabled Web Applications Using the Live Framework. (new) Note that the printed mini-guide incorrectly lists BB34 as also being in this same time slot.
- 6pm Ask The Experts — look for the Live Services tables
- 8:30am BB31 Live Services: FeedSync and Mesh Synchronization Services
- 10:15 BB35 Live Services: The Future of the Device Mesh
- 12pm BB34 Live Services: Notifications, Awareness, and Communications. Note that the printed mini-guide incorrectly lists this talk twice — it will in fact only presented once, in this timeslot.
Read this great example of Mesh Applications at work:
Live Mesh New Features include…
· Additional Live Mesh folder member roles have been enabled: Creator, Owner, Contributor, and Reader
· The option to drag and drop files to folders on Live Desktop
· The option to sync Live Mesh folders P2P only, excluding your Live Desktop, can now be enabled from the local device
· Improved Peer to Peer synchronization performance and reliability
And many more…