After fixing up a couple of user issues with my two BlackJack II devices:
1) locking would stop the media player - fixed by changing options on playback not to pause on other applications running (obvious)
2) Volume - fixed not by side earphone volume buttons but by using the wheel and pressing up (doh1)
I thought given these oversights I should get back into the Windows Mobile news.
After a read of www.msmobiles.com and other recent reading I found some interesting articles:
- BlackJack II will be getting Windows Mobile 6.1 (come on AT&T)
- Guitar Hero III for Windows Mobile (haven't tested this yet)
- Good Housekeeping study favoured Windows Mobile Phones over iPhone (apple wins not unexpectedly on exterior design)
- First touch-screen phone with tilt sensor - HTC Touch Diamond (looks like a slim Zune like device)
Finally I'm looking into Live Mesh (more to blog here) for a presentation at TechEd 2008. It does look like Mobile is yet to feature but I will qualify with our Mobile team.