One of my technology passions is RFID. This is an opportunity for partners to join me in learning more about integrating RFID with existing and new business processes.
Price: $790 ex GST
Date: 28-29th Feb 2008
The aim of this 2 day hands-on course is to take the student from the “nuts and bolts” of BizTalk RFID to enriching and utilizing BizTalk RFID information streams as part of Business Intelligence. The course also teaches the students how to integrate with external systems, create and call Business Rules, as well as put in place proactive monitoring around the end-to-end solution.
As part of the ‘student pack’ for this course, each student is provided with a real (non virtual) BizTalk RFID compatible RFID Reader that will be used throughout the course, which the student can take home at course completion.
The course will teach students how:
· Develop and implement low level BizTalk RFID Interfaces in implementing their own BizTalk RFID Providers and Process Components.
· Develop and incorporate Business Rules to help drive the BizTalk RFID process.
· Active solution Monitoring using Operations Manager 2007 and the BizTalk R2 Management Pack.
· Create and call an exposed WCF Service synchronously.
· Integrate with a BizTalk 2006 R2 environment.
· Enable End-To-End Business Activity Monitoring.
The course is aimed for developers and solution architects.