BizTalk Server 2006 R2 Worldwide Launch - Your Business, Connected
The launch of BizTalk Server 2006 R2 is just three weeks away and with it comes a new wave of innovation that addresses core challenges found in key industries such as manufacturing and retail. These capabilities include native support for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and AS2 as well as RFID. BizTalk Server 2006 R2 features close alignment with the upcoming releases of 2007 Microsoft Office system and Windows Vista, including key WinFX technologies such as Windows Workflow Foundation and Windows Communication Foundation
The launch event in Sydney will be excellent as there are some great speakers lined up.
Here are some quick analyst findings:
- · Leader in the 2007 Gartner Application Infrastructure and Back-End Application Integration Magic Quadrants
- · Leader in the 2007 Application Server Platforms Forrester Wave
Sydney, Australia - September 13, 2007
Keynoted by Don Ferguson, Microsoft Technical Fellow in the Office of the CTO and former IBM Chief Software Architect
At this event we'll look at:
- How the BizTalk SWIFT Accelerator provides the most comprehensive, reliable, and secure delivery of financial messaging for customers in banking, capital markets, payments, and corporate finance.
- How Health Information Networks can be driven through the use of the Connected Health Framework - a vendor agnostic set of Architecture, Blueprint and Design documents for the creation of health information networks.
- Real-life implementation of BizTalk R2 and the GXS Trading Grid from the e-commerce technical lead at Visy.
- How the Microsoft Customer Care Framework provides a single view of the numerous processes, applications, and systems that agents and self service channels are required to access in order to resolve customer issues and improve customer satisfaction.
Go here to Register : http://www.microsoft.com/australia/servers/biztalk/event/default.mspx