Rory tagged me, which was so sweet, so let me drop thy "proverbial" pants 😉
1. I have a half-sleeve tattoo (tried to take a piccie, but very hard to do with a sleeveful shirt on!) on my right arm. It is inspired by a range of Japanese icons, including Mount Fuji and the treasured Sakura.
2. My parents were both born in Sri Lanka! I was born at St. Francis Xavier Cabrini Hospital in Malvern, Victoria, Australia.
3. I played American Football for 10 years from 16 y.o to 26 y.o. I started as a Tail Back, but moved to Right Outside Linebacker. My playing number was #44.
4. I grew up in a bakery/pizza shop, and have an incurable addiction to the devil's doughy delicacy!
5. I am married to Yildiz (sorry for the photo hun ;)) and we have two furry children named Monix and Nelson.
I'm tagging Shanemo, Dotti, Graham and Noige! Go to work boys!