This year's MEDC was a blast! When it ended, it seemed as if we had just started. I cannot believe how busy I was for the three days of the conference. I had intended to post to this site at least once per day and only had an opportunity on the first day, after my first session.
Highlights (in no particular order)
- The formal debut of .NET Compact Framework v3.5 with Windows Communication Foundation, Language Integrated Query and the CLR Profiler (among other, smaller features)
- .NET Compact Framework being featured prominently in the Keynote
- Finally getting to share details about Store and Forward Messaging
- Presenting to my largest audience to date (more than 400 attendees) while introducing .NET Compact Framework v3.5
- Delivering my best session ever and talking about my experiences testing software at Microsoft and sharing tips and techniques that I have learned and developed during my career
- Meeting and getting to talk to so many attendees
- Seeing many friends again
- Geeking out in Las Vegas for the third year in a row
Stay tuned to this site as I post on much of what I presented this year and more. Hope to have the opportunity to see you all again at next year's MEDC.