I’m one of the UK DE ISV team involved in delivering a new series of technology briefings entitled “Fasttrack – The Magic of Software”, targeted at ISVs, to let them see some of the latest and most exciting software coming out of Microsoft, and explore how that software could be used in their own applications.
These briefings will run monthly, and the content will change and evolve over the year to reflect both emerging software and technology trends, and input from both ISVs and the ISV team. The briefings will include some or more of the following technologies :
- Business Intelligence and data mining and how to get the most out of your data with SQL Server
- Examining the trade-offs for WPF and Silverlight and ASP.NET in designing UIs
- How cloud and utility computing changes the on/off premise options
- Office 2007 and SharePoint 2007 integration opportunities
- How mobile solutions can extend the reach of your solutions
- What the next version of the .NET framework and Visual Studio have in store
- and more . . . .
The day will consist of lots of demos and lively discussion, with the aim of exploring how these technologies can be used within ISVs own applications. The sessions audience size will be small, typically less than 30, to keep the flow of conversation going. These sessions are suitable for Technical Decision Makers, Application Architects, and Senior Developers.
The two events are now live – click below for the appropriate event – and be sure to book early.