Some other interesting stats from the press release:
- There are now more than 200 Xbox Live -enabled titles, making it the richest library of online console games available today
- Halo 2 has sold more than 6.4 million copies worldwide.
- The Xbox Live community has logged a record-breaking 91 million hours playing “Halo 2” since the title’s launch.
- There have been close to 61 million logged sessions for Halo 2, with an average session lasting nearly 92 minutes.
More stats (not from the article)
- XBox Live Subscribers were broke 1 million on July 15th. That means that there has been over 400,000 new subscribers in 6 months.
- Doing a little arithmetic, we can see that 6.4 million copies of Halo 2 minus 1.4 million XBox subscribers means that there are 5 million people out there who own Halo 2, but aren’t playing it on Live. C’mon folks, what are you waiting for?!