This event will offer developers, architects, technical and business decision makers in the healthcare industry a chance to learn how Microsoft is making a big bet in the enablement and delivery of Software + Services in Health & Life Sciences. The Health & Life Sciences Developer & Solutions Conference will include a mix of keynotes, panel discussions, industry theme/technology discussions, and interactive breakouts sessions. Our overall objective is to offer a forum that will serve as a culminating exposure to Microsoft platform and technology innovations from a Health & Life Sciences Industry Solutions perspective. Come see how Industry themes & solutions align to technology themes & trends.
Some say Healthcare is in the midst of a rebirth/renaissance…others suggest it is headed for a train wreck. Regardless of your position, one thing is for certain: the cost and quality of Healthcare is a global concern, society will demand change, and technology innovation is essential to its realization.
Industry Themes & Solutions
- Health 2.0 – Health & Life Sciences version of web 2.0
- Connected Industry Framework (CIF) – “SOA enablement for Health & Life Sciences”
- Scientist Workbench Framework (SWB) – “Framework for building products and solutions in Life Sciences - helping scientists find the needle in the haystack”
- Consumer Enablement Reference Architecture (CERA) – “empowering consumers in the new Healthcare age”
- Patient Safety Screening Tool (PSST) – “saving patient lives through proactive measures”
- Health Solutions Group - Product Innovations with Azyxxi, HealthVault, and more
Technology Themes & Trends
- Software + Services – “It’s what Microsoft is betting its future on…”
- Office Business Applications (OBA) – “A new breed of applications”
- Rich Internet Applications (RIA) – “to the browser and beyond”
- User Experience (UX)– and SilverLight 2.0 for Rich Internet Applications(RIA)
- Social Web – “Evolution from teen phenomenon to essential business asset”
- Compliance – Maintaining regulatory compliant in a changing world
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Technology/Business Liaisons
- Development Leaders
- Architecture Leaders
- Technology Decision Makers
Detailed discussion topics, speakers, and agenda will follow shortly. Attendees have the chance to win a valuable and great prizes!
The conference is FREE. Some meals are provided. You are responsible for all other travel and hotel expenses.
For your convenience, a block of rooms has been reserved at the Sheraton Hotel at a rate of $129.00 through March 31, 2008. You are responsible for your own reservations which can be made by calling 1-888-627-7212 (ask for Sheraton AC Hotel) or visiting http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/microsoft08 by the above date to receive the discounted rate. Be sure to reference the Microsoft Health & Life Sciences Developer and Solutions Conference. After March 31, rooms will be available at the going rate.
Visit http://www.HLSDevCon.com for the latest conference information.