Go to Amazon.co.uk to pre-order Martin Calsyn's book on Robotics Studio. I'm guessing it will also be available in other coutries at Amazon and other retailers.
Paperback: 800 pages
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc (23 Aug 2007)
The book is described as a hands-on guide with topics including:
- Common Concurrency Runtime
- Sending and Receiving Messages
- Building and Accessing Services
- Using a browser and the Internet as the UI for a robot
- Using supported hardware and integrating new hardware
- Simulating the real world for robotic interactions
- Extending the simulation environment
- Deploying to hardware
- Using the Visual Programming Language
A Robotics Studio CTP available for download here
. It includes a development platform with visual programming tool for creating and debugging robot applications.