What’s new with the latest updates?
The latest updates to the Database Migration Guide include:
- A refresh of the SQL Server to Azure SQL Database migration scenario with steps and graphics based on the GA release of the Azure Database Migration Service.
- Updates to all migration scenarios (source/target pairs) currently covered by the Migration Guide:
- Migrate from SQL Server to:
- Migrate from MySQL to:
- Migrate from PostgreSQL to:
- Migrate from Oracle to:
- Migrate from DB2 to:
- Migrate from SAP ASE to:
- Migrate from Access to:
- Migrate from MongoDB to:
- Migrate from Azure Table Storage to:
- References to additional Partner tool offerings and customer Case Studies.
- A link to the TCO tool in Preview.
Call to action
Please take some time to review the Migration Guide and consider:
- The overall user experience, especially near finalization of a more intuitive and elegant interface.
- The scope and accuracy of existing content, and guidance/coverage you believe should be added.
- Valuable information that you can contribute directly to the Migration Guide by working in our Github repository (sign in using your GitHub account).
Be sure to submit any feedback you might have by using the Help us improve the content link that appears in the footer of any migration scenario page within the Guide or by joining the conversation in our Gitter chat room.
Thanks in advance for your ongoing support!
Senior Program Manager
Microsoft Database Migration Team