The release of the new Database Migration Guide was announced during the Microsoft Ready conference in July, and since that time we have made several updates.
Note: We plan to regularly update and supplement Migration Guide content with changes that reflect user feedback and based on the availability of additional scenario details.
What’s new in this update?
1. The ability to deliver near-zero downtime migrations with Attunity Replicate for Microsoft Migrations.
2. Step-by-step guidance on how to use Attunity to migrate to PostgreSQL and MySQL on Azure has been provided.
3. The Github content repository for the Migration Guide has been set to Public so that you can contribute to the open source content by following links on the website.
4. The new Chat room feature has been integrated into the Migration Guide website.
5. A one-stop-shop for third-party Migration tools has been set up.
After you have had a chance to work with the Migration Guide, please be sure to submit any feedback or suggestions that you might have by using the links in the footer of the Migration Guide pages: