We love customers like David Hayden!
David has been spending time at the MSDN Forums (in particular the .NET Framework Data Access forum) helping out those who've got stuck and blogging a bunch of ADO.NET 2.0 stuff.
Here's a list of David's helpful ADO.NET 2.0 articles and free tutorials:
- GetSchema and DbProviderFactories - List of Tables in a Database
- Enterprise Library 2.0 DAAB and ADO.NET 2.0 Batch Updates Feature
- ADO.NET 2.0 Tutorial : SqlBulkCopy Revisited for Transferring Data at High Speeds
- Retrieve Identity Column Value After Inserting Record in Database Table - SQL Server - Free ADO.NET Tutorials
- DataView Sorting Filtering and DataBinding in ADO.NET 2.0 - Converting DataView to Table - ADO.NET Tutorials
- Copy a DataTable in ADO.NET 2.0 - Free ADO.NET Tutorials
- Insert Update SQL Query Code Generator - Information_Schema.Tables - GetSchema
- Get List of Tables in a Database - Query INFORMATION_SCHEMA.Tables - ADO.NET
- SqlCommandBuilder and DbCommandBuilder - Generating Update Insert Delete Queries From Select Query
If you're blogging about ADO.NET 2.0 stuff we'd love to know. Please mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org. with your blog address and some links to stuff you'd think we'd like. Thanks!