I am working with CRM using the REST endpoint today and I would like to see the XML returned by the Organization data service in Internet Explorer. However I forgot how to turn the Feed Reading View off (if you have feed reading view on, you will not able to see the XML). So I “bing”… I found the answer and I would like to put it on my blog for my future reference and also for the folks who is looking to do the same during CRM development. So to turn Feed Reading View off, I need to follow the steps below.
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Select Internet Options from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Content tab on the Internet Options property screen.
- Click on the Settings button of Feed section to bring up the Feed and Web Slice Setting dialog box.
- Uncheck the check box for Turn on feed reading view.
- Click OK button to close all of the open dialog boxes.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Here we go, I can now see the XML returned by the Organization data service! Anyway, happy coding everyone!