The Team Foundation Server Release Candidate bits including upgrade utilities are now available for download worldwide from
To upgrade from Beta3 Refresh to RTM, please follow these steps:
- Backup your server and copy the data to a safe location (that should be a no-brainer).
- Download the Team Foundation Server RC from MSDN Subscriber Downloads
- Download the Upgrade Utility.
- Uninstall Team Foundation Server Beta 3 Refresh.
- Follow the upgrade instructions, which are included with the Upgrade Utility.
- Install Team Foundation Server RC.
- Complete the post install upgrade instructions, which are included with the Upgrade Utility.
For a reference to the major changes since Beta3 refresh, please see Jeff Beehler blog.