Based upon the success of the four ASP.NET 2.0 Security WebCasts in November, I will now be delivering another five sessions covering the best practices for using and understanding the numerous Security tools and Features that have been integrated in either the .NET Framework 2.0 or Visual Studio 2005.
These will be one hour long WebCasts every Wednesday starting from 1 March 2006 to 31st March 2006. The titles of the WebCasts are below and registration is now open.
- Partial Trusted Development
- Least Privilege Account and Random Security Enchancments in .NET Framework 2.0
- Integrated Security Tools in Visual Studio 2005 IDE
- Securing Microsoft SQL Server 2005: The Database and the Server
- Security Tools and Features for Managed C++
I hope that you find this series to be as interesting and valuable as the ones from November 2005.