The TFS Integration Tools is a project developed by the Team Foundation Server (TFS) product group and the Visual Studio ALM Rangers to integrate Team Foundation Server with third party systems for migration and synchronization of data.
The integration tools are fully supported by Microsoft Support, and are the same tools Microsoft uses to keep data synchronized between our internal TFS servers.
The August 2010 release includes the following features:
- Out of the box adapter to Team Foundation Server 2010
- Out of the box adapter to Team Foundation Server 2008
- Out of the box adapter to Rational ClearCase
- Out of the box adapter to Rational ClearQuest
- Out of the box adapter for File system based version control migrations
- Updated documentation, guidance and case studies (readiness package)
- Updated User Interface to configure and run integrations
- Synchronization monitoring tools and reports