The TFS Integration Tools is a project developed by the Team Foundation Server (TFS) product group and the Visual Studio ALM Rangers to integrate with third party systems for migration and synchronization of data.
Today they released an updated beta version of these tools to the CodePlex site, and they are available for immediate download.
In addition to many bug fixes, performance enhancements and general robustness improvements, this release also includes the following:
- Out of the box adapter to Rational ClearCase
- Out of the box adapter to Rational ClearQuest
- Out of the box adapter for File system based version control migrations
- Updated documentation, guidance and case studies (readiness package)
- Updated User Interface to configure and run integrations
- Synchronization monitoring tools and reports