So much to do, so little time...
I was in Miami last weekend for the Winter Music Conference...lots of fun, beautiful weather, and of course great music. Deep Dish had a great set at Club Space and me and the Mrs. danced from midnight until 8am in the morning, when my creeking-old body quickly caught up to me. The sick part is that we stepped outside the club covering our eyes from the sunlight like vampires only to discover that there was still a line to get in. I guess I'm not as hardcore as I used to be 🙂
We also stayed at the Pelican Hotel which I would definitely recommend. Every room is uniquely designed and has its own distinctive name like: Viva Las Vegas, Power Flower, and the room we stayed in: “Me Tarzan, you Vain“. You can actually tour each room online, the penthouses are amazing, but they're a bit more pricey:) So why did I like this hotel so much? Easy:
- High speed wireless internet
- Cool room design
- Great location in the heart of South Beach
- free gifts for guests - we got free promo CDs for being guests
- Beach chair and umbrella service
- Blowpops instead of mints on the bed
- Great high-powered showerhead
- 3-disc CD player in room
- Great restaurant and room service
Now I just need to unbury from my huge pile of email...