Here's a good opportunity to get the latest information on the next version of the Windows Compute Cluster - now named Windows HPC Server 2008. If you're wondering why Windows HPC Server 2008 is a hot topic - take a look at the performance increases they've made and the technical overview.
Microsoft invites you to participate in our HPCPAL Jumpstart technical training series for IT Pro's and Developers. This one day immersion style event will help you get the technical information you require to start deploying and developing HPC solutions leveraging Windows HPC Server 2008.
You will experience how Windows HPC Server 2008 platform is simple to deploy, operate, and integrate with existing infrastructure and tools.
- SPONSORS: Discuss clustered computing solution scenarios with Microsoft HPC technology specialists.
- ROADMAP: Review the HPC platform technology roadmap for Windows HPC.
- LEARN ABOUT: Microsoft Compute Cluster Pack v2 features and capabilities
- EXPERIENCE: The significant advancements coming in the area of cluster management, scalability and performance
- EXPLORE: HPC Development tools and techniques
- SOLUTIONS: Identify integrated solution scenarios leveraging Windows platform technologies.
- LEAVE WITH: Tools to equip your team to develop and deploy HPC solutions.