Today, the Ides of March, we released the March 2011 version of the Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Kit and Training Course. The Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Course includes videos and hands-on-labs designed to help you learn how to utilize the Visual Studio 2010 features and a variety of framework technologies including: C# 4.0, Visual Basic 10, F#, ASP.NET 4, Parallel computing, WCF, Windows Workflow, WPF, Silverlight and Windows Azure. The kit now contains 50 labs, 22 demos, 16 presentations and 12 videos.
New content in this release includes:
- Silverlight 4:
- Hands-on Lab – Migrating a Windows Forms Application to Silverlight
- Hands-on Lab – Migrating an ASP.NET Web Forms Application to Silverlight
- Hands-on Lab – Working with Panels, XAML and Controls
- Hands-on Lab – Silverlight Data Binding
- Hands-on Lab – Migrating Existing Applications to Out-of-Browser
- Hands-on Lab – Great UX with Blend
- Hands-on Lab – Web Services and Silverlight
- Hands-on Lab – Using WCF RIA Services
- Hands-on Lab – Deep Dive into Out of Browser
- Hands-on Lab – Using the MVVM Pattern in Silverlight Applications
- Windows Azure:
- Hands-on Lab – Introduction to Windows Azure
- Hands-on Lab – Debugging Applications in Windows Azure
- Demo Script – Hello Windows Azure
- Demo Script – Deploying Windows Azure Services
- Presentation – Windows Azure Platform Overview
- Video – What is Windows Azure?
All content has been tested to work with Visual Studio 2010 SP1. The setup scripts for all hands-on labs and demo scripts have also been updated so that the content can easily be used on a machine running Windows 7 SP1.
You can download the March 2011 release of the Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Kit from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=752CB725-969B-4732-A383-ED5740F02E93&displaylang=en