Today we released the Visual Studio 2008 Training kit. You can download it right now from http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=7602397
The Visual Studio 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5 Training Kit includes presentations, hands-on labs, and demos. This content is designed to help you learn how to utilize the Visual Studio 2008 features and a variety of framework technologies including: LINQ, C# 3.0, Visual Basic 9, WCF, WF, WPF, ASP.NET AJAX, VSTO, CardSpace, SilverLight, Mobile and Application Lifecycle Management.
This content was developed over the last few months. As part of the development process, we presented many of the topics to real people we invited to Redmond. In September we recorded these sessions and are making these available on Channel 9. There will be several videos posted each Monday for the next few weeks. Today I posted:
- Lap around Visual Studio 2008 & .NET Framework 3.5 presented by James Conard
- What's new in C# 3.0? presented by Luke Hoban
- What's new in Visual Basic 9.0? presented by Amanda Silver
- .NET Framework 3.5 Enhancements presented by Jack Gudenkauf
- .NET Language Integrated Query (LINQ) presented by Luca Bolognese
- Using LINQ with Relational Data presented by Mike Pizzo
- ADO Synchronization Services presented by Steve Lasker
It was great working with all the different folks on the content and the training events over the last few months and I hope you enjoy using the kit as much as we did putting it together.
THIS POSTING IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES, AND CONFERS NO RIGHTS