Scheduled for October 15-16th, 2007, the ITARC 2007 conference is an event focused on the architecture topics in IT. The organizers at IASA (International Association of Software Architects) have arranged over 30 session in 4 concurrent tracks covering enterprise architecture, infrastructure architecture, software architecture, and architecture fundamentals.
Many notable speakers (just to list a few) are scheduled to present at the conference:
- Chris Haddad, VP, Burton Group – Infrastructure Architecture in the Business Domain
- Fred Waskiewicz, Director of Standards, OMB – Service Oriented Architecture: Making the Leap, Leveraging the Standards
- Scott Ambler, Practice Leader, Agile Development, IBM – Agile Strategies for Enterprise Architects
- Denise Cook, Rational Method Architect, IBM – Software Architecture Analysis Methods
- David Chappel, VP & Chief Technologist, Oracle – Next Generation Grid Enabled SOA
- Vince Casarez, VP, Portal Platform, Oracle – Web 2.0 for the Enterprise
- Simon Guest, Director, Microsoft – Putting the User back into Architecture
- Harry Pierson, Architect, Microsoft – Moving Beyond Industrial Software
- Lynn Langit, Developer Evangelist, Microsoft – SharePoint Architecture, Lessons from the Trenches
- David Chou (myself), Architect, Microsoft – Architecting Enterprise Security
The full agenda can be found at http://www.iasahome.org/web/itarc/socal/agenda
Also, it just so happens that Microsoft is sponsoring this conference as well. 😉 As a result, we have a booth at the event. Looking forward to see you there!