My name is Cy-zula

The mic rula, the old-schoola; you wanna trip? i’ll bring it to ya.

Due to my amazing detective skills (*cough* and the fine folks who do the closed captioning at turner) I now know the words to the Aqua Team Hunger Force opening.  What’s even more amazing is that I now know the words sopen during the credits are “dancing is forbidden“.  That’s something I would have never guessed.  The opening, (in all it’s glory for all those who have wanted to know) is:

My name is shake zula, the mic rula, the old-schoola; you wanna trip?  I’ll bring it to ya.
Frylock and I’m on top; rock you like a cop.  Meatwad you’re up next with your knock-knock
Meatwad make the money see.  Meatwad get the honeys G.  Driving in my car, living like a star, ice on my fingers and toes and i’m a Taurus.
Cause we are the Aqua Teens, make the homeys say ho and the girleys want to scream.

“I’m a Taurus“!!!  I’ve been trying to figure out that line for years!

1. D. Brian Ellis says:

That makes a lot more sense than the fifty different versions I’ve come up with. My favorite episode is the ‘Mooninites’. "You cannot defend against the quad laser…the bullet is enormous." ATHF is truly screwed up and visionary. Great stuff. Oh yeah, they just released <a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001MZ7KA/qid=1091019539/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-9843893-0903241?v=glance&s=dvd">season 2</a> on dvd as well.

2. This morning was the Broodwich episode. I couldn’t stop laughing.

It is the Broodwich. Forged in darkness from wheat harvested in hell’s half acre. Baked by Beelzebub. Slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one eyed mad man. Cheese boiled from the rancid teat of fanged cow. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal, which has maggots for blood

I tasted mustard

Yeah, dijon mustard

Well, how come no bacon?

Bacon is extra!

You calln this a sandwich? yyou have no bacon on it?

There are no shwine evil enough to sacrifice on a bed of evil. And lettuce. BED OF EVIL AND LETTUCE.

Best, Evar.

3. Brian Keller says:

Mooninites definitely rule – they should keep those guys in as many episodes as they can.

"I hope you can see this because I’m doing it as hard as I can."

4. jen says:

I never knew they were looping "Dancing is forbidden" either. Also, me and my friend thought it said "…and all my toys" instead of "…and I’m a Taurus"

That’s taken from the Rabbot episode where Shake jumps on Meatwad’s jambox and says "DANCING IS FORBIDDEN!"

On the DVD they have Rabbot: Original Cut and Shake says a lot of stuff is forbidden like clothes when Meatwad wants to wear his tank top and putt putt when Meatwad wants to go on his birthday.

I wish they would have stuck with him saying stuff was forbidden because it is funny. I go around constantly saying that.

There was a great website i think athf.com but it is no longer there. It had lots of good info. like the lyrics to a lot of the songs (including MCPee Pants), pictures of the cast, etc.

5. Alix says:

damn, i always thought that line was "ice on my fingers and my toes and on my toys, uh.. check-check it, yeeah"

6. Andrea says:

I LOVE THE MC PEE PANTS ONE!!!!

Its so funny.

Shake goes " I will not walk so a child can live"

hahahahahahaha

7. Postmark says:

I just found your site while trying to verify that, indeed, Meatwad is a Taurus. Amazingly abstract!

My original attempt:

My name is M Shakezula (Like MC Zula)

The mic rula

the old schooler

you want a trick

I’ll bring it to ya

Frylock and I’m all-time rocking

Like I got meat walking

Up next work it up now

Meatwad make the money see

Meatwad get the honeys. She

driving in my car, living like a star

Ice on my fingers on my toes and on my ***

At this point I was confused between "Tards" and a very lazy enunciation of "tires". Personally, I liked the idea of bedazzling some retarded kid, but the whole Taurus thing is more satisfying.