I am… sad cookie cat.

You are: Sad Cookie Cat

54% Affectionate, 40% Excitable, 60% Hungry

You are the classic Shakespearian tragedy of the lolcat universe. The sad story of a baking a cookie, succumbing to gluttony, and in turn consuming the very cookie that was to be offered. Bad grammar ensues.

To see all possible results, checka dis.

Link: The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by GumOtaku on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

1. Zeb says:

Jesus Christ it’s a lion. GET IN THE CAR hehe..

That was funny 🙂

2. bilgi yarışması says:

My answer is available here http://www.bilgipara.com

3. topfan says:

I posted my comment at http://www.matchmate.ca

4. Georg says:

Oh, Chris how sweet it is. Such a sweet cat, with such sweet eyes. And I can follow what the cat is thinking. Because last Christmas (when I gave m heart to my  sweet love) I wanted to surprise my honey with some sweet cookies. But before the dough of the cookies was in the oven figured as cookies I had eaten the dough out of the bowl, so that my surprise with the cookies went a away like the blow of the wind. When my sweetheart came home I talked to him: “I wanted to make cookies for you, but I have eaten the dough before…!”

5. John says:

My first impression was that you ate the cat!

Except #4 & #7 – I had to arrange all others as they were available.

6. Dean says:

My god Chris! I have never seen a sweety cat like that sweet heart. And it would not matter if that cat had eaten the cookies, which were being made for me before ;-). Because if that cat looks in my eyes I am melting away like snow in the sun of the desert of Nevada. So cat: You are allowed to make so many cookies you want to and you are allowed to eat so many cookies you want to, it doesn’t matter anyway, because you are that sweet, lovely. Simply lovely. Chris, give me that sweetheart hony cat…!!! Please!!!

7. sheida says:

i dont like cats so who cares i, just sad

8. john says:

Hi,look in the eyes of cat…..wants to ask something

9. Medyum says:

thanks

10. Medyum says:

My first impression was that you ate the cat!

Except #4 & #7 – I had to arrange all others as they were available.

11. medyum says:

12. scalar e says:

i love cat,s too, can anyone tell me his

name? pretty sad moment for a cat to loose

his cookies, well rush in the jar cat..

13. hikaye says:

esus Christ it’s a lion. GET IN THE CAR hehe..

That was funny 🙂

14. Thank God – u r not likee my French buddy – who was on an exotic dish trip this year and wanted me to prepare — big lizards, deer, monkey, snakes, cats & dogs.:eek:

Except #4 & #7 – I had to arrange all others as they were available.

15. i love cat,s too, can anyone tell me his

name? pretty sad moment for a cat to loose

his cookies, well rush in the jar cat..

16. sesli says:

Good Thanks tou admin super Thank God – u r not likee my French buddy – who was on an exotic dish trip this year and wanted me to prepare — big lizards, deer, monkey, snakes, cats & dogs

17. web sitesi says:

thank you everythinks..Thank you for all the valuable information