SXSW

I can’t believe I forgot to post this.

If you’re at SXSW, so am I.  I was on Eric Meyer’s panel “A Decade of Style” on Saturday morning, and even more exciting may be the “Browser Wars” panel at 10am on Tuesday morning, with Brendan Eich from Mozilla, Charles McCathie-Nevile from Opera, and myself.  Don’t miss it!

1. Dave Everitt says:

I watched the ‘Browser Wars’ talk on Yahoo! and it was good to hear your view of IE from the inside.

However, as a web developer there’s one niggling thing that has always mystified me, which you can probably answer in a sentence. I can’t resist this opportunity to find out, then explain to people (including my students)!

It is this: why no direct support for the humble but sematically very useful q tag?

2. Robin says:

Although this is a total guess, is it not because of the pre-requisite for generated content for the quote markers?

Mind you, I don’t think the q element was particularly well designed. Seems to me that quote markers are part of the content, not the style.

3. Tricia Kester says:

I attended the Browser Wars panel and not only learned a lot, but found it highly entertaining…especially being first thing in the morning.

I know nothing about web design or the majority of what you all discussed, but I found you all to be exceedingly gracious and it was refreshing to see the human side of all this technology.

Thanks to you and all the others for participating and being so graceful under fire.

4. Lazerr says:

Since I buy neither lottery tickets nor any Microsoft software, I will just go on hoping and leaving it to their customers to put pressure on

5. bilgi yarışması says:

Very good . You are doing a great job

6. Webdesign says:

7. shepetivka says:

Did you forget to mention that the candidate must have the legal right to work in the USA? Man, you’re a "Born Global Corp", as they say in Harvard Business School… so it’s not so obvious. Anyway, not a job for me, unfortunately… good luck, just loved the whole concept. Greetings from Brazil.

8. medyum says:

9. Medyum says:

10. medyum says:

11. medyum says:

Thank you for the helping Info.