Hola desde España

Okay, that exhausts my Spanish.  And I had to look up two of those words  in the dictionary.

But hey, I’m in Spain anyway, for the Fundamentos Web conference.  I got in Sunday evening, managed to stay awake until 9PM local time and then promptly passed out for nearly 16 hours – granted, I didn’t sleep on the plane flights, and I’d been running short of sleep for a few days too, but sheesh.  Hope I can sleep tonight.

For those who’ve asked – yes, my braces are better.  I guess the inside of my mouth has built up callouses, because they don’t seem to be tearing up my cheek insides anymore – and though it’s still annoying that my teeth don’t fit together anymore, I know they will eventually.  I even survived my first ortho appointment to adjust them.

1. freston says:

I suggest you: "Hola desde España" ūüôā

wellcome

2. cwilso says:

Thanks for the suggestion!  As I said, Spanish is not a language I even have tourist capability in.

3. shaun says:

Hola – hello

I would like to share with you something that if brilliant and great to share with yourself and your family a seceret you may already know about or perhaps heard about or even do already.

In Colywin Bay in Wales in the UK a Company was Born 4 Years ago called Virtual World Direct known E-lottery they have created and Great way to play the UK and Euro Millions from any in the World A company that has been in Business for 4 years and yet there are over 133 Countries World Wide members creating a great wealth for themselves so why let me show you how you can start earning and playing in the Uk National and Euro Millions Lottery Games by getting yourself 702% more chances giving you 88 line per week which mean on each Wednesday draw you get 44 lines and 44 lines on a Saturday so this will cost you just £5.00 a week the Business will cost you £4.99 a year a a big price to pay for a Business and game play at the same time not only you are playing the game you can have a business as well. The meaning of this the Elottery will give you 5 number and not the 6th because they will match the 6 number for you so if you get all 5 you win the Jackpot you will win only on 2 balls instead of 3 balls win.

Its take a second to say no its not for me, but it could be your dream come true

Also you can either play in the Euro millions giving you 3,600% giving you a chance to play the 36 lines per week this works simular to the Uk National lottery £5 per week and yet you only need one ball to win a cash prize take a look copy link into your web browser today and think Oh yes this is for me.

4. Shaun Ore says:

Hola and Hello to everyone

I am quite sure you may not have heard about this opportunity on line and yet not many people have been told about this, as yet and it already gone global. What you must do is really check this out on a proffessionl level before saying No to this. Please not its has already created 39 new millionaires in 2006 and i wonder how many it going to created for 2007, and yet are you one of them.

shaun ore

5. medyum says:

6. medyum says:

very nice… thanks ūüôā

7. Shaun Ore says:

Hello To Everyone

In the West Midlands Area there are many various shops that will offer great support for you computer needs and have you ever wanted the support and service your require, my service will solutionize your issues very quickly, ever wanted to learn Word or Office Applications.

Ever wanted to learn about how to send emails and attachments with your emails? We can teach you how to use the Internet safely and securely protect you from Viruses getting on your computer, not only we will show you what you need to know? How to remove Spyware and More.

Our Experience will show you the right way getting things correctly first and every time, We will visit your home or you come to ours which is easier for you we cater for any age, so please don’t delay contact us to day either contact us on Mobile or Email located on the Web page.

Contact Shaun on The Mobile: 07533225450

Areas Walsall – Wednesbury – Bilston – Wolverhampton – Cannock – Dudley – West Bromwich – Tipton – West Midlands

Contact Shaun on The Mobile: 07533225450

8. Afatonon F.michel says:

Salut √† Tous.

Aviez le rêve d'être le partenaire d'une société ?

Je suis le Directeur g√©n√©ral de la soci√©t√© " ELEDJA " bas√©e au B√©nin situ√© en Afrique de l'Ouest.

En effet nous sommes une soci√©t√© charg√©e de vendre les produits congel√©s sur notre territoire

Nationale telles que CHINCHARDS, SADINE, SARDINELLE, MAKEREAU etc…

Nous cherchons à étendre notre champ d'action en recherchant:

РVous qui avez le rêve notre partenaire

– vous qui voulez nous permettre de mieux nous conna√ģtre dans les pays voisins

Рvous qui désirez être un actionnaire dans" ELEDJA "

Рvous qui aimeriez être un représentant de notre société,

Nous vous rassurons notre fidélité et notre expérience professionnelle avec surtout les appuis

de nos divers banques de la sous régions.

De plus notre motivation est par rapport à l'écoulement progressif de nos produits surtout ceux

qui sont mentionnés plus haut. N'hésitez pas donc de nous contactez pour les renseignement.

Contacts: