I suck…

…in many ways, but the most recent is in forgetting to mention that I’m speaking at the @media conference in London later this week, with the topic “IE7 and Beyond“.

@media 2006: Europe's Premier Web Design Conference. London, 15th - 16th June.

1. Christoph Wagner says:

Yeah, you do. It was quite interesting.

And you had a nice (no irony here) speed!

2. Stephen says:

Not wanting to sound like a fanboy but I thought it was a great talk, I’m actually quite excited about IE7 now.

The huge IE sticker on your bag takes some stones though.

🙂

3. Christoph Wagner says:

Umhh…. I just realised, that my comment sounds like I want to say "Yeah, you suck"….

I meant that indeed you did a talk at @media.

By the way, I either can’t wait for IE7, and for "lt IE7" to vanish^^

4. ieblog says:

Well, Stephen, it was the one way I could be sure no-one else would snag my bag by mistake…  🙂

5. Caroline says:

RE: your comment

The slides didn’t look rushed at all!

Is there anywhere that we’ll be able to access your presentation from last week?  Would greatly appreciate it.

6. UlsterFry says:

Well it took balls to get up there and admit the mistakes of IE past, I thought it was a great talk, the open search example had a few heads turning 🙂 well done.

7. Stephen says:

Secretly I wanted the big blue ‘e’ sticker though, but don’t tell anyone…

8. cwilso says:

I have a huge roll of them, Stephen – just drop me a line and I’ll pop one in the post.

9. Hi! Guys how you manage to make such perfect sites? Good fellows!,Hi! Guys how you manage to make such perfect sites? Good fellows!,Hi! Guys how you manage to make such perfect sites? Good fellows!,Hi! Guys how you manage to make such perfect sites? Good fellows!

10. Kate,Kate says:

Perfect site, i like it! <a href= http://docs.google.com/View?docid=df2wwh2p_7c7mc89 >Debt Consolidation</a> [url=http://docs.google.com/View?docid=df2wwh2p_7c7mc89]Debt Consolidation[/url]  Good-bye!

11. mitesh says:

feel its – quite interesting. the open search example was great

12. bilgi yarışması says:

Secretly I wanted the big blue ‘e’ sticker though, but don’t tell anyone…