It’s a busy month 😉
- "Quadrant" – a visual modeling tool
- "M" – a modeling language
- Repository – a SQL Server 2008 database to store models
- UML domain models and a loader to import UML diagrams in XMI format into the repository
- CLR domain models and a loader to import .NET assemblies into the repository
New in this CTP:
- The "Quadrant" modeling tool. Use Quadrant to browse and edit models in a repository database.
- Domain models for the UML 2.1 specification encompassing Use Case, Activity, Class, Sequence, Component diagrams, profiles and templates.
- An XMI importer supporting the 2.1 specifications, and covering the diagrams identified above.
- A domain model and loader for System.Runtime.