I spent most of my time here at TechReady today in BizTalk 2006 sessions... ensuring that I got a chance to catch up with the product team in case I had any questions. Had another brief catch up with Scott Woodgate who's looking forward to hitting the shores of Australia once again in the coming weeks for Tech Ed 2005.
The sessions I attended today were;
- 8:30 - 9:45 Monitoring and Troubleshooting BizTalk Server 2006
- 10:15 - 11:30 Connected Systems in a Business Context
- 13:00 - 14:15 The BPI Ecosystem: Building Solutions with Partners
- 14:45 - 16:00 Microsoft's Integration Technologies When to use what
- 16:30 - 17:45 BizTalk 2006 Core Engine Enhancements
All I can say is WOW.. COOL.. AMAZING! BizTalk 2006 is looking fantastic (even at Beta 1 milestone). The Product Team have consumed the feedback from the customers, partners and field and built some great improvements to the suite. There are too many to list all here but I will be doing a national tour soon to give customers a heads up on 2006 and what's in store!