New version of Prish Image Resizer (x64 support. Unicode support).. It’s been a while..

Well.. It’s been a while since I updated..

Short and sweet – this is the new version of Image Resizer. There are 2 setups now – one for 32bit and one for 64bit.

This also solves the issues people have been having with foreign characters making resizing impossible.

You can find the new versions in here:

Direct links:

1. Wayne says:

I’m been waiting for your 64bit version! it works, now context menu in windows explorer work! thanks so much!

(I have vista x64)

2. Michael says:

Thank you, great the someone that has the ability to create something like this takes the time to share it!

3. Donna says:

I am sooooo tickled to find this tool.  I need both.  The 32 bit for my laptop with VISTA and my new computer with Windows 7 with 64 bit.

Thank you soooo much.  I was going nuts without this little jewel that I used all the time on my Windows XP computer.

4. Becky Bear says:

I installed the 64-bit version of Prish Image Resizer on my new Windows 7 Professional 64-bit computer. However, there are no "Copy Picture" or "Prish Resizer" options on the context menu when I right-click on a picture image file.

How can I get these options to appear on the menu?

5. Prish, any chance of adding other resize options to the right-click menu, such as 1280 and 1920?  The ability to add custom ones for quick access would be great, but I'd settle for the two sizes above…

Thanks… Dan

6. Alex says:

Arrived here from cnet, so glad I followed your link, great resizer just what I wanted after changing to windows 7 (64bit) from xp.

Thank you Prish for taking the time to develop and share your work with us

Continued success for 2012

7. oldmarmot says:

The file is a powerpoint file.  How do I get the program?  I need the 64 bit version and the 32 bit I downloaded from CNet didn't work.

8. Kivo says:

Thank you very much for the x64 version!

9. Lee says:

The links above seem to be broken…I would love to have this available for my new 64-bit system.

10. Colin says:

The Links are not working – would like to be able to download the 64x version please.

11. Robert says:

Yes pulling my hair out to find a 64 bit version of Prish resizer.. Used for many years but not working on new computer. Please come back with the links