Once in a while I like to take a break from the technical content provided in our blog and talk a little about who we are and what we do. For those that aren’t familiar with our team, you can get the details from the Premier Field Engineering-Dynamics blog I posted a while back. In general we are the services delivery arm for Premier Support Services from Microsoft. And of course we focus on Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX.
For those that have only found us on our CRM in the Field blog, I wanted to provide some additional ways to interact with us via social media. And call out a few of our latest highlights:
- Twitter – feel free to follow us or message us @PFEDynamics. We try to provide information on the latest and greatest Dynamics CRM news here. But would also love to hear from you.
- Podcasts – from time to time we record podcasts on various CRM topics. In addition, we actually do the shows live and record them as we go. And you never know what’s going to happen on live radio! But during our live shows, we take questions via Twitter. So if you’re listening in live, make sure to send us a message on Twitter as well. Below are a couple of the latest podcasts we have recorded:
- CRM 2011 Update Rollup 12 Overview
- CRM Online Performance Tips and Tricks (2-part series)
- Also feel free to subscribe to our show with the buttons available on the podcast page or with the following RSS feed: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pfedynamics.rss
- Facebook – Find us on our Facebook page by searching for PFE Dynamics. For Dynamics CRM in general, make sure to join the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group.
- AX in the Field – this is the Dynamics AX version of our CRM in the Field blog. AX resources should keep an eye out there as more articles will be posted in the future.
- PFE Dynamics – for more information on the members of our team and the services we offer, make sure to visit our website.
Thank you for your support and readership, we hope that the information we provide is valuable. And we hope you’re as excited for the future of Microsoft Dynamics CRM as we are!