We are starting a new blog on the topic of Dynamics CRM to provide updates from the field-facing teams on what's going on with CRM. You'll see contributions here from different service teams in Microsoft including the Support team, the Premier Field Engineering team and the Consulting team. The product team has a very popular blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/crm and we encourage our readers to read both sites to be kept up on the latest news around the product and its services.
Topics on this site may include:
- CRM Admin tools
- CRM Benchmark and Performance Toolkit info
- CRM Update Rollup information
- Best practice suggestions around configuring CRM
- Interesting setups we've seen at customer sites
- Information about changes in support systems
- Other stuff we haven't thought of yet
We hope you enjoy the site and join in the conversation in the comments. We're happy to hear your feedback and suggestions for content that will help you be successful with Dynamics CRM.