Applies to Universal Resource Scheduling solution (version 2.4.5.xx), Field Service application (version 7.5.3.xx), Project Service Automation application (version 2.4.6.xx) On Dynamics 365 version 9.0.x)
We’re pleased to announce the latest update to Universal Resource Scheduling, powering the Field Service and Project Service Automation applications for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.0.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, and find the solutions page to install the update. For further details, refer to how to install / update a preferred solution.
See below for what we’ve updated in this release.
- Fixed: In certain cases, map routes were not being displayed on schedule board
- Fixed: Inactive records and records not within selected view no longer show in the filter dropdown in the unscheduled requirements grid on the schedule board
- Fixed: Issue finding availability for an onsite requirement when an approved time-off request overlaps with a booking
- Fixed: Bookings now have the same validation on create and on change
- Fixed: Double booking a resource on multiday schedule boards now works as expected
- Fixed: Continued performance improvement on schedule board
- Fixed: On the schedule board, zooming out with your browser now keeps rows properly aligned
- Fixed: Error when creating a requirement when both datacenter and machine time zone is set to certain time zones
Principal Program Manager, Dynamics 365 Engineering