Microsoft Social Engagement 2017 Update 1.5 is ready and will be released in June 2017. This article describes the fixes, and other changes that are included in this update. Although there are no new features to announce this month, we’ve been working on proactively addressing service and product improvements with the current release.
Issues that are resolved in Microsoft Social Engagement 2017 Update 1.5
- Improved loading times for Search Setup page with large number of search topics.
- Improved user experience when working with maps: Post preview was not available for single posts so far. With a patch deployed a few days after this release you can click on any single pin and see the post preview.
- Fixed an issue with provisioning Social Engagement in some countries/regions.
- Fixed an issue with closing the welcome screen when using Social Selling Assistant in private browsing mode on an iOS device.
- Fixed an issue with global notifications in Social Selling Assistant when using IE11.
- Fixed an issue with label on timespan drop-down in Activity Maps.
- Fixed an issue on Settings > Global Settings > Location Groups with missing tooltips.
- Fixed a layout issue on Search Setup when editing search topic categories using Firefox browser.
- Fixed an issue on Settings > Social Profiles with missing tooltips.
- Increased contrast ratio on re-tweet dialog for better readability.
- Increased line spacing within paragraphs on posts displayed in Social Center and Social Selling Assistant for better readability.
Additionally, we continued our ongoing investment to make Social Engagement more accessible. With the current release, Social Selling Assistant within Social Engagement supports keyboard navigation as well as screen readers on mobile and desktop devices.