We have released several updates to content for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 in support of the first update rollup. The official names for this release are: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Update 0.1 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2016 Update 0.1.
- End-user help and training content
- Administrator and customizer content
- Information for Developers
- Unified Service Desk 2.0.1
End-user help and training content
- Added topics for the new Voice of the Customer surveys feature. More information: Get feedback with voice of the customer surveys
- Updated the Interactive Service Hub Users Guide for changes to dashboard available timeframe filters. More information: User's guide for the new interactive service hub
Administrator and customizer content
Added documentation for new Prepare Client Customizations button to improve performance for mobile and interactive service hub. More information:Prepare client customizations to improve performance for mobile and interactive service hub
Information for Developers
With the Dynamics CRM 2016 SDK version 8.0.2 we have:
- Updated assemblies in the download package and on NuGet (https://www.nuget.org/profiles/crmsdk)
- Updated Microsoft Dynamics CRM Web API Limitations to describe those limitations which were removed with update rollup 1.
- Added new reference topics for new Web API Complex Types, Enum types, and functions.
- Updated the Sample: Simplified connection quick start using Microsoft Dynamics CRM to use the CrmServiceClient Class instead of the CrmConnection Class.
- Added documentation about new parameters for the code generation tool (CrmSvcUtil.exe) : interactivelogin and connectionstring
- Updated Web API content about retrieving a count of entities and paging with FetchXML
For a complete list, see Release history for SDK Version 8.0.2, February 2016
Unified Service Desk 2.0.1
Added documentation about the new multi-monitor support feature. More information: What's New in Unified Service Desk 2.0.1