Here’s where to find all the new preview documentation available for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2015 Update and CRM 2015 (on-premises).
This central information hub gives you access to 6 key CRM content sources:
- CRM Setup & Administration - The all-new portal for CRM administrators!
- CRM Developer Center - The resource for CRM developers.
- CRM Help & Training - The place to find end-user help and training.
- Community - Find answers to your questions in the Dynamics community.
- Support - Get support when you need it.
- Videos - See videos on new features on the CRM YouTube channel.
Get Ready page
Find answers, links, and the Release Preview Guide that can help you get ready for the next release.
Info for IT pros, administrators, implementers, and customizers
CRM Setup & Administration – The all-new Administration portal!
- What’s new for administrators in CRM 2015
- Get ready for the next release
- How to update CRM Online
- How to upgrade CRM on-premises
- And much more! We’ve reorganized all the admin content to make it easier to use for online and on-premises customers.
Information for developers
- What's new for developers
- Product catalog enhancements
- Use hierarchical data
- Apply hierarchical security models
- Use calculated and rollup attributes created in Dynamics CRM
- Write form scripts that interact with business process flows
- Use field-level security with system entities
- Create business rules instead of writing code
- Add custom help content... And much more!
Information for end users
CRM Help & Training - The place to find end-user help and training. Videos, e-books, quick reference guides, walkthrough topics, FAQs, and more.
- What’s new in CRM 2015
- Get started with videos and eBooks
- Sales process walkthrough
- Product catalog setup walkthrough
- CRM for Outlook setup guide and sync FAQ and sync FAQ
- Training & Adoption Kit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- CRM Basics guide for sales pros and service reps
- …and lots more