Whether you’re an administrator, a developer or a daily user, here’s a collection of links to help for CRM Online Fall ‘13 and CRM 2013 on-premises!
BEFORE THE SALE
- CRM Overview website – Learn about the benefits and features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, see what’s new and on the horizon, watch videos about customer success stories, or take a test drive.
- Take the CRM TestDrive – See CRM in action with a quick and easy demo of sales, service, and mobile features.
PREPARING TO UPDATE
- Get Ready for CRM web page – Quickly access links to the info you need to prepare for the update. In one place, find out what’s changed, pricing and licensing details, impacts on customizers and developers, and how to get ready.
- CRM Online Subscription Guide – Find out how to use the Office 365 admin portal to get an organization ready to update. Plan for the update, add and register users, assign security roles, import data, and send email to invite users.
- CRM 2013 Implementation Guide – Get detailed info to install, configure, customize, and maintain CRM 2013 (on-premises) and CRM Online Fall ’13. For IT pros and CRM admins.
TRAINING & ADOPTION
- After you update to CRM 2013– next steps web page – Quickly access links to info about important steps to take to get the most out of the new features and tools.
- CRM Training and Adoption Kit – Download editable eBook and help files that you can customize any way you like. Feel free to leverage some of our CRM 2013 content for your training and readiness needs.
- More training resources – Check out these training resources for partners and in‑house developers (subscription required):
USING MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM
- Customer Center – Head to this central location for all the eBooks, videos, and help topics you need to the most out of the system. Go to www.CRMCustomerCenter.com.
- In-product Help – Click the question mark on the upper right corner of pages of the CRM application for help.
- CRM eBooks - Check out these short, friendly, visual guides to key areas, including CRM basics, what’s changed in CRM 2013, business processes, and more.
- Quick reference card for CRM customer service –
In an easy-to-read format, see how to create, edit, and resolve service cases.
- CRM videos – In two minutes or less, watch short videos to get started with dashboards and contacts, and to learn about the new navigation in CRM 2013. Find more videos on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM channel on YouTube.
CUSTOMIZATION & DEVELOPMENT
- Developer Center – Go to www.CRMDeveloperCenter.com to get the info you need to develop, design, and distribute solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- IT Pro Center – Go to www.CRMITProCenter.com for help to deploy and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- CRM 2013 Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK – View the SDK online, or download all the SDK docs in the MSDN library, plus hundreds of code samples in C# and Visual Basic .NET, tools to register plug-ins, and a design guide for solutions.
- CRM 2013 Logical Entity Diagrams- Check out these Visio diagrams that show CRM 2013 entity relationships.
BLOGs & COMMUNITY
- CRM Connection blog – News, information, market trends, and great customer success stories.
- CRM Team blog – Tips and tricks direct from the CRM engineering team.
- CRM Online Service –Status updates about service health.
- CRM Support blog –Insights and tips from CRM Support.
- Community.dynamics.com –Blogs by people outside the enginnering team, and forums to answer your questions.
- Use Bing®and other search engines to find publicly available content. For best results, include the words CRM Online or CRM 2013 in your search.
- Search for Microsoft Dynamics CRM on social media:
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK