Check out all the great new documentation, videos, guides, eBooks, developer tools, and resources for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall ’13 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 releases!
Information for end-users
- All new Customer Center!
- Getting Ready page to help prepare people for the release!
- eBook:What’s Changed in CRM 2013
- eBook: Bring in your contacts
- eBook: Start working in CRM
- eBook: Business processes
- Video: Get started with CRM
- Role-based hubs for sales, service, marketing, and administrators
Information for developers
- Developer tools
- Sample code
- Mobile and rich client development
- Business process flows
- Real-time workflows
- Data encryption
- Asynchronous solution import
- Quick start for developers
- And much more….
See the full list in the SDK!
Information for IT professionals & administrators
Go to www.crmitprocenter.com
- Planning Guide
- Installing Guide
- Administration Guide
- Operating Guide
- Customization Guide
- Report Writers Guide
Information for the enterprise
- Connectivity and Firewall Port Requirements for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Performance Counters for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Using Multi-tenancy in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 to Address Challenges in Enterprise Business Environments
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Security and Compliance Planning Guide
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Security and Service Continuity Guide
Updates coming soon!
For this release we have published:
- 2335 topics
- 5 eBooks
- 5 videos
- 3 websites
And more is on the way! We are also working on getting the live versions of the Implementation Guide and SDK on TechNet and MSDN. We’re having some technical difficulties, but will have things sorted out soon. For now, please use the downloadable versions of this content.
Feedback is welcome
There is a documentation feedback link at the end of each page or book, which you can use to send us an email about the documentation. Please use Microsoft Connect to send product feedback and use the support links provided to contact technical support. We look forward to hearing your feedback about the published information, or about your requests for videos or eBooks.
On behalf of the entire content publishing team, thank you!
Senior Content Publishing Manager
Microsoft Dynamics CRM