Hopefully by now you have come across the redesigned developer center on MSDN that we launched for Convergence. If not, please visit!
This redesign fits into our overall documentation strategy providing three distinct web sites for our key audiences:
- For Developers: Developer Center – new and improved!
- For Customers: Customer Center – formerly the Resource Center
- For Administrators, IT Professionals: IT Pro Center – this site will match the modern look in the future
Here’s what it looks like:
Things to notice:
- Task specific links to get you into the documentation you need for a specific task, with the most commonly used represented in tiles.
- Easy links to download the SDK package and developer training kit.
- A dedicated search page to find content in the SDK.
- Pages dedicated to walkthroughs, sample code and videos.
- A list of links in the lower right corner that take you to other useful web sites.
Thanks to Saurabh Kudesia for doing most of the implementation of this new site, with Jim Daly assisting, particularly on the Search page.
Sr Content Publishing Mgr, Technical Audiences
Microsoft Dynamics CRM