- New assemblies consistent with the latest release of CRM Online. These assemblies are also compatible for CRM 2011 UR12.
- Connect to Yammer – New information about the capabilities for developers with Yammer integration.
- Create Early Bound Entity Classes with the Code Generation Tool (CrmSvcUtil.exe) – New information about using this tool with CRM Online and O365.
- Prepare a Solution that is Backward Compatible with Earlier Releases of Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Introduces the Solution Down-level Utility.
- Understand the Data Context Passed to a Plug-In - Added new information about pre and post images and about input\output parameters.
For a complete list of changes, see the Release History page.
Thanks for all the hard work by the SDK team!