Update Rollup 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sustained Engineering (SE) team released Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 8 on Thursday, May
3, 2011 and it is now available on Microsoft Update.
The links below will take you to the necessary information about Update Rollup
8. If a link does not work, please refer to the Release Channel Schedule below to make sure it is past the release date
- Microsoft Download Center: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f72b8001-2bd3-4a21-8845-d0f284dc21b6
- Microsoft Knowledge Base Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2600644
- Microsoft Update: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=2600644
Release Channel Schedule
- CRM Online Datacenter: Schedule is being reviewed
- Microsoft Download Center: May 3, 2012
- Microsoft Update: May 22, 2012
General Details about Update Rollup 8
- Update Rollup 8 installation requires Update Rollup 6 to be installed.
- Client packages installed manually by downloading the packages and running install
will require administrative privileges.
If the client packages are installed via the Windows Update (Microsoft
Update) system, they will not require administrative privileges.
- For help with installation, please see the Installation Information section in KB2600644.
How to Get Support for Update Rollup 8
For support, please contact Microsoft Product Support. For a complete list of Microsoft Product
Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit
the following Microsoft web site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[LN];CNTACTMS.
Note: In special cases, charges ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a
Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will resolve
your problem. The usual support costs
will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for
the specific update in question.