There’s a CRM training course out now and you can read about it here: Developer Training Course for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011! The training course helps .NET developers learn various development features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and build applications on top of these platforms. The article contains the training course download information and a brief description of the presentations, videos, and hands-on labs that are included.
The article highlights the following areas that are covered in the course:
- Introduction to the Dynamics CRM 2011 Training Course
- Solutions in Dynamics CRM 2011
- User Experience Extensibility
- Visualizations and Dashboards
- WCF Web Services
- LINQ and oData
- Client Programming
- SharePoint and CRM
- Upgrading from CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011
- Dynamics Marketplace
We hope the training course will help you ramp up with building new applications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
As always, we’d like to hear from you!
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK on MSDN
- CRM SDK download: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Software Development Kit (SDK)
- CRM Entity Diagrams download: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Entity Relationship Diagrams