The users in your organization don’t need to wait for the administrator to customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a way that might or might not benefit them. Point them to the article “Personal Customizations” (On-Premise, Online), which has details for how to personalize CRM. Users can change the personal options such as the following:
- Create custom record list views
- Create personal e-mail templates
- A default start page and tab to help you get started faster.
- How many records to show per page in any list of records. This is a performance optimization. A smaller set of records displays slightly faster.
- Whether you want the Advanced Find view to open in Simple or Detailed mode by default.
- Your time zone.
- The default currency used for your data.
- Workplace options to control which groups appear within the Workplace area.
- Your default calendar view.
- Your default work hours.
- Whether you want to track your e-mail messages in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.