The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sustained Engineering (SE) team released Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 1 on Thursday, April 7, 2011.
The links below will take you to the necessary information about Update Rollup 1. If a link does not work, please refer to the Release Channel Schedule below to make sure it is past the release date listed.
- Microsoft Download Center: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8cd2384e-e06a-4cf1-800d-303aec37f40b
- Microsoft Knowledge Base Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2466084
- Microsoft Update: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=2466084
Release Channel Schedule
- CRM Online Datacenter: April 5, 2011
- Microsoft Download Center: April 7, 2011
- Microsoft Update: April 26, 2011
General details about Update Rollup 1
- Client packages installed manually by downloading the packages and running install will require administrative privileges. If the client packages are installed via the Windows Update (Microsoft Update) system, they will not require administrative privileges.
- For help with installation please see the Installation Information section in KB2466084.
How to get support for Update Rollup 1
For support, please contact Microsoft Product Support. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft web site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[LN];CNTACTMS.
Note: In special cases, charges ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.