- Updated assemblies to match Update Rollup 1. For Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, updates are installed for you. For other deployment types, you can get Update Rollups from the Microsoft Download Center or from Microsoft Update.
- Updated Microsoft.Xrm.Client and Microsoft.Xrm.Portal assemblies for bug fixes.
- Updated Hands-on-Labs – these now work with the RTM product.
- Microsoft Visual Studio extensions and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution files to support JScript IntelliSense and limited testing of JScript Libraries that use the Xrm.Page object within Microsoft Dynamics CRM forms.
- Added sample code for generating logical entity relationship diagrams. In addition, you can download a complete set of entity relationship diagrams.
- See more updates in the Release History on the first page.
The next SDK update is scheduled for June. Send Feedback
Thanks for all the hard work by the SDK team!