With great success on 1st xRM Acceleration Lab in Chicago last Dec’09, we are ready to host our second xRM Acceleration Lab from 24 to 28 May’10 at the Platform Adoption Center on the Redmond Campus in Washington state.
We will be presenting Executive Briefings (EB), Architecture Design Sessions (ADS), and Proof of Concept (POC) solutions with the help of your team. You will meet on-site Microsoft experts including several Dynamics CRM MVPs and some off-shore development star team members. And you will get to meet some Microsoft Dynamics executives. All of this will happen in one fun-filled week. By end of this week, your team will have a working prototype of your solution using Dynamics CRM “5”.
We have total 10 seats (5 leading industry ISVs and 5 BizSpark One startups). If you want to learn about the xRM Framework while bring your industry domain expertise to your customers using the latest innovations from Microsoft, submit your nomination via your Microsoft contact and copy me at (Sanjay.Jain@microsoft.com).
What is xRM?
xRM is Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s declarative business application framework to accelerate the development and deployment of enterprise-class relational line of business (LOB) applications across many industries. Whether you’re looking to manage real estate properties, recruit employees, or manage franchises, XRM brings a suite of integrated services for Data Modeling, Metadata, User Experience, Security, Extensibility, Integration, Process Automation, and Analysis to solve your basic business needs.
What can you expect from the event?
You will learn xRM with help of on-site Microsoft experts by:
- Designing and developing a prototype (select use case scenarios) validating the power of xRM Framework in your business context
- Leverage off-shore development resources to expedite your prototype development
- Interact with various business and technical leaders
- Get feedback from a panel of experts
Who should attend?
This event is a deep-dive, hands-on developer workshop geared for roles like Lead Architect, Development Manager, Product Manager, and Software Developer. We recommend you bring at least 1 developer as part of your team.
This event is a no-fee event (plan your own travel expenses) and each team can bring 3 participants (1 business and 2 technical). This event consists of 1 day of training, 3 days of active prototype/development time, and a final day for packaging/finishing and reporting out to a panel of experts. We plan to start on Monday at 9am and wrap-up by 2pm on Friday.
How to nominate?
We have limited spots, so indicate your interest immediately. To nominate your team, please submit the requested details (preferably via your BDM/PAM) to Sanjay Jain. You will receive required details once your nomination is approved. Your nomination should include:
- Company Details (Name, Web-site, Company Size, Location, Target Industry, Solution Overview)
- Team Details (Name, Role/Title, email, phone) for all 3 participants
- Suggested POC Scope (1 to 3 Use Case Scenarios)
Note: We recommend to limit the scope which can be achieved in 3 days with the help of your team, on-site Microsoft experts, and off-shore development team.
- White Paper: Developing ISV Applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- An Introduction to XRM for a .Net Developer
xRM sessions from PDC09
- xRM Virtual User Group
- News: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Passes 1 Million User Mark and Expands xRM Initiative
- Accelerators for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Performance and Scalability White Papers
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Logical Database Diagrams
Hope you see you there,