The Windows Embedded and Windows Mobile teams have finalized the transition of the enterprise vertical device business to Windows Embedded. Microsoft is committed to this market and with this transition will have one organization focusing on the enterprise mobile device category to meet the needs of our customers and partners. The Windows Embedded team is currently working through a phased transition process to engage key customers and partners and to define the product roadmap for enterprise mobile devices.
Please join Microsoft and Bsquare to learn about Microsoft’s solutions for Enterprise Vertical Devices, Windows Mobile and Windows Embedded CE, and the roadmap for innovation on these platforms.
In the LiveMeeting, we’ll cover the following:
- Key features in Windows Mobile and Windows Embedded CE for Enterprise Vertical Devices
- Microsoft’s ongoing commitment to the Enterprise Vertical Device space
- The roadmap for innovation from Microsoft
- Bsquare’s role and next steps
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is interested in learning about Microsoft’s roadmap for Enterprise Mobile Device solutions including technical decision makers, product managers and purchasing managers.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to others in your company who may benefit.
March 11, 2010
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM, USA Pacific Standard Time
- 17:30-18:30, USA Pacific Standard Time
To join the meeting, please use the link below
- US & EMEA 8am – 9am: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/msevents/join?id=4291&role=attend&pw=ATT4291
- APAC: 5:30pm – 6:30pm: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/msevents/join?id=4291&role=attend&pw=ATT4291