This release contains updates relevant to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Update Rollup 7 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Service Update 4.
Check out some of the new and updated topics you’ll find in this release. View the Release History for the complete list:
- Using the Paging Cookie – Fetch and QueryExpression sample code to show you how to implement paging.
- Using Pre-generated XmlSerializers – use these supplemental assemblies to increase performance.
- Visualizations (Charts) – This exciting new charts are available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online only.
- Walkthrough: Creating and Registering a Custom Workflow Activity – if you are new to custom workflow activities, this walkthrough will get you started.
- Authentication with CRM Online – these samples have been updated to get the organization-specific CrmService Web service URL from the discovery service.
- Using Filters in a Report – new information about enabling data pre-filtering on reports.
- Stylesheet samples – added HTML, CSS, and image files that provide a starting point for creating Web pages that look similar to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Import/Export (Customization File) Schema – updated the customization schemas to be used with the latest releases.
- PluginRegistration tool – includes the latest version of this tool used for plug-ins and custom workflow activities.
- Choosing Between the WSDL and Assemblies – read this new topic to help you choose the best method for your project.
Kudos to the SDK team for all their hard work on this update!