I’m pleased to announce that the fourth update to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide (4.4.0) is now available!
In our commitment to provide continuous publishing to our customers and partners, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide update 4.4.0 contains the following:
- Over 40 corrections and revisions.
- Several new topics, including...
- Configure a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Internet-facing deployment
- Install E-mail Router on multiple computers
- Upgrading from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
- Planning e-mail integration
- Performance Counters
- Included in this release is the entire IG assembled into a searchable compiled Help file (CHM)!
- A mini-table of contents located at the beginning of each Word document chapter to ease navigation.
- A change summary sheet that describes each correction and addition as well as its relative location in each guide.
To verify that you’re viewing the latest version, open any of the guide document files or chm file, and then on the first page of the document the revision number is displayed. Again, the most current release is 4.4.0.
The change summary sheet is a separate document included in the package. The document file name is v4_4_0_ChangeSummary.doc.
Get the latest version today at www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ceb5e01-de9f-48c0-8ce2-51633ebf4714&DisplayLang=en
Reminder: Most new topics are published to the Resource Center before being added to an update to the IG. To view this content and more like it early, visit http://rc.crm.dynamics.com/rc/regcont/en_us/opdefault.aspx?page=settings or click Resource Center in the application and then in the left navigation bar click Settings.
Special thanks to Greg Burbidge on our Doc team who worked unwaveringly to not only drive this update through completion but also migrate the entire IG into a new content development environment during the process.